Welcome

Webanswers is a great site to answer questions for fun and earn some cash. You won't get rich, but its a great way to start seeing Adsense earnings every day. Click here to find out how you can start your Webanswers Earnings.

Monday, May 9

What Should I Include in This Blog?

I just started this blog yesterday. I have a few ideas about what should be included. It would be great to get some feedback and more ideas about what to include.

I've already posted a record of my earnings and a simple guide to getting started with Webanswers. I plan to add:-
  • A Beginner's Guide to WebAnswers
  • A Record of My Awarded Answers
  • Webanswers Tips
  • How to Promote Your WebAnswers Awarded Answers
Another idea I had was some sort of simple guide to getting a Google Adsense account. WebAnswers is really easy to use once you have an Adsense account, but I guess the vast majority of people don't have one. Then, if they apply to open an Adsense account, the first thing they see is that they must own a website. This is probably enough to make most people give up.

I could write a step by step guide to getting an Adsense account, if you don't own a website. It would demonstrate how to get a website through Blogger and then how to apply for an Adsense account.

What do you think? Is there anything else you would like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment