1) Clicks on your awarded answers. This amounts to residual income. Your awarded answers just sit on the site and every time someone visits one of these answers you have a chance of getting a click.
2) Views based on your activity level and Quality Score. At any one time there are many answers that have not been awarded. In particular the vast majority of recent questions will not be awarded. Each WebAnswer member is allocated a proportion of views to these pages. The proportion allocated is determined by your activity level and your Quality Score.
In order to get a high Quality Score
- Answers must be answer the question and be detailed. Ideally answers should be at least 10 sentences long.
- Answers must be original and not cut and pasted.
- Answers must have correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Answers must give correct information.
- Avoid having your answers flagged by other users.
1) Answer as many questions as possible. Try to visit every day. Earnings seem to decline quickly if you are absent for more than a few days.
2) Follow the quality guidelines set out above.
3) Try to answer questions that have some commercial appeal. Examples include questions about products, health, finance and legal matters.
4) As well as answering lots of questions, ask one or two questions every day.
NB If you have a Google Adsense account registered with WebAnswers, you must never click on adverts displayed on WebAnswers. If you do, your Google Adsense account could be suspended. Its not worth it and Google have excellent systems to detect such issues.